- Payment can be made by MasterCard, Visa or E-transfer
- If you would like to use the payment plan for your lessons, please provide a credit card number for future payments
- We reluctantly cancel classes and programs due to inclement weather that causes road hazards, for the safely of our students and our teachers.
- Because road conditions may change during the day, we DO NOT close based on the morning closing of public schools.
- By the same token, if road conditions worsen during the day, please check with FRSPA before heading out. Announcement of closings are recorded on the FRSPA telephone answering system (902) 861-2227 and posted on our website, (frspa.ca), facebook, (Fall River School of Performing Arts) and on Twitter (toPerform).
- One makeup lessons for snow days will be given if time allows.
- Please note: There are no refunds for cancelled lessons due to inclement weather.
- Our goal is to have students prepared to perform in our Solo or Group Recitals. The success of the performance will depend greatly on your commitment to lesson attendance and practice. Together we can help to make every performer's experience a success
- Each student (or student guardian) is responsible to attend all lessons within the term for which they have registered.
- Please recognize that when you miss a lesson, the teacher precludes the possibility of earning income (from another student) during your lesson time, because it is specifically reserved for you. Unlike a hair salon, music teachers do not take "walk ins".
- FRSPA has a 24 hour cancellation policy for private lessons
- *No make up lessons will be given for lessons cancelled with less than a 24 hour notice
- Each student may re-schedule a maximum of two (2) lessons per term when we receive a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- If you know of a vacation that you will be away for, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make arrangements beforehand
- * A missed lesson cannot be applied or credited to future lessons
- Occasionally, it may be necessary for the teacher to cancel a lesson in order to travel to a personal performance engagement.
- Lessons that the teacher cancels will always result in a make-up lesson
No Refund Policy
There is a no refund policy for any reason once payment of lessons and classes has been processed
Choreographers, teachers and performers automatically grant permission to Fall River School of Performing Arts to use their photos and videos for publicity purposes, including ads, videotaping and film broadcasting in connection with promotional campaigns whether they are in print, electronic or via social media. Fall River School of Performing Arts may post videos of student performances to our Web site and social channels as well as additional photos and videos at its discretion.
Any concerns or complaints must be received in writing to:
454 Windsor Junction Road
Windsor Junction, N.S.